- July 30th, 2017
- Comments Off on Cocktails with a Twist from Owl’s Brew
If you’re looking for a fun, light Summer drink, then these artisanal drink mixes might be for you! Owl’s Brew’s mixes are all handcrafted in small batches, using tea, whole...
- July 7th, 2017
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Summer 2017
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...
- October 28th, 2015
- Comments Off on Why We Don’t Sell Our Cupcakes Online Anymore
Let’s start by not pointing any fingers. Things change, companies function differently, and most importantly, we – Southport Grocery & Cafe – evolve. We had many conversations over the years...
- September 18th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Spicy Dill Pickles – An Even Heat
Our Spicy Dill Pickles start just like our Pickled Green Tomatoes, save for one very important distinction – our chili flakes and house-dehydrated chile de árbols. The vinegar brine heats...
- September 2nd, 2015
- Comments Off on The Things We Like – Staff Picks #1
Our staff has a pretty keen eye for flavor and a daily interaction with the things on our shelf. We thought, who better than them to pick their favorite things...
- August 19th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Online Catering – Easily Best
We’ve been at this catering thing for a while, we rent our entire place in the evenings for private parties, corporate catering through our friends at cater2me, and of course...
- August 12th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our New Labels – Fresh Design
A lot of times it’s about who you know, it’s about the relationships you build to make the best of what you do, to have people with a particular set...
- July 22nd, 2015
- Comments Off on Pink Grapefruit Marmalade – Citrus Party Time
It's double pink all the way across the sky in mellow sweetness and nice grapefruit right out front.
- July 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Horseradish Mustard – Power Through
What happens when you put the powerfully punchy profile of horseradish with a nice spicy mustard? Take a dip in our Horseradish Mustard to find out. It’s a nice little...
- July 3rd, 2015
- Comments Off on Carrot Marmalade – Two Hearts Become One
Our preservationist is like a lot like other artists, trying to twist and edge out a flavor profile that compliments, heightens, or changes the preserve. This came into play when...