- January 19th, 2022
- Comments Off on valentine’s dinner for two
Snuggle in with a cozy dinner for two in celebration of Valentine’s Day!Everything is made from scratch, comes ready to heat & serve; heating instructions provided. Place your order here....
- May 28th, 2015
- Comments Off on Behind the Jar – Our Red Pepper Jelly
We’ve noticed only our ‘winning’ preserves garner most of the limelight, but we do a whole slew of canned goods that deserve a few words written about them just as...
- May 8th, 2015
- Comments Off on Spice Heist – A Prohibition On the Average
After a quick name change, Spice Heist rose above and is pushing out even more delicious spice mixes to our shelves. We have carried their delicious hand-mixed spices for sausages...
- April 30th, 2015
- Comments Off on TCHO Chocolate Bars – The Squares Have It
We have been carrying TCHO chocolate bars in their many forms for a very long time – and they always floor us with their attention to delicious detail. We now...
- April 28th, 2015
- Comments Off on Wondermade Marshmallows – Delight Cubed
There is just something so whimsical and lovely about a handmade mallow. When making it home, it takes all kinds of self-control not to stick a finger in the scalding...
- April 7th, 2015
- Comments Off on 2015 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
We love our moms. They brought us into this world and – if we don’t get a good gift – they can take us out. Thankfully we’re here to help...
- December 12th, 2014
- Comments Off on Russ & Franks Sassy BBQ Sauce – Slather Flavor
"We currently carry their Sassy sauce - which provides the right amount of punch and a wide breadth of flavor. It's hearty and rich like any good mid-western style is, but provides enough bite to back up it's swagger."
- October 9th, 2014
- Comments Off on Bittermilk No. 4 & 5 – New Additions of Flavor Layers
We’ve gone into great detail about Bittermilk previously – the long and short is they come from the industry and craft simple to make yet fantastically complex cocktail mixers. Recently,...
- October 8th, 2014
- Comments Off on Ayara Thai Sauces – Bottles of Tasty Love
Looking for something just a bit different? Sauces that brighten, speak up, and compliment rather than coat, cover, and just lay limp? We’ve tasted loads of thai sauces over the...
- September 18th, 2014
- Comments Off on Bread & Butter Cauliflower – Fall in Love With Florets
What is it about love that draws the heart? It may seem banal to play the ‘love card’ when it comes to canned cauliflower, but it truly sends our heart...