- February 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Picks for a Fabulously Unconventional Valentine’s Gift
For the less traditional folks this Valentine’s Day, we’ve selected an awesome range of less predictable gifts that we’d actually be psyched to give or receive, some of which are...
- January 22nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Brooklyn Wok Shop Chili Oil – Dialed in Heat
In the bustling markets across New York, a seemingly average jar of chili oil is stacked under smiling faces. The sauce comes from a family with a history in making...
- November 17th, 2015
- Comments Off on Clancy’s Fancy – Three Levels of Heat
Ann Arbor has been a long-standing bastion of locally produced goods, supporting loads of products and names that are now synonymous with small batch foods across the country. It isn’t...
- June 17th, 2015
- Comments Off on 2015 Father’s Day Gift Guide
Dads are pretty cool folks. They were there to tell us to ‘walk it off’, make fart jokes with, and have a tea party when we asked nice enough. He...
- August 11th, 2014
- 1 Comment
In the warming mornings of early May, a couple of our staff took a spell over at Sauce & Bread – the digs that house both Co-Op Hot Sauce &...
- May 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on BLiS BLAST Hot Sauce – Pour On A Heat Wave
Our fandom of BLiS’s goods has been longstanding – and their newest edition is no different. For their Blast sauce, they’ve paired three powerful peppers with their ever-present barrels and...
- December 9th, 2013
- Comments Off on 2013 Gift Giving Guide – Locavore
In our first ever gift giving guide, we wanted to give a helping hand in picking out a theme for someone as gifts. Pick and choose one or more items...
- September 30th, 2013
- Comments Off on Kim Kim Sauce – Handmade Hot
We’ve been on the hunt for Kim Kim sauce for a little over a year; a taste and you’ll know why. For any fan of Sriracha sauce knows, a mystical...
- September 14th, 2013
- Comments Off on Cackalacky – Fun to Say, Better to Eat
It’s pretty easy to say “oh well, it’s hot sauce.” But you’d be missing a lot of what this sauces is all about. Cackalacky is a sauce with heat, sure,...
- August 23rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Co-Op Hot Sauce Don AKA Strawbanero – Spicy Sweetness
We are about as healthy obsessed with Co-Op as you can be when it comes to that type of thing. We try to keep it packed on the shelf, but...