- July 30th, 2017
- Comments Off on Cocktails with a Twist from Owl’s Brew
If you’re looking for a fun, light Summer drink, then these artisanal drink mixes might be for you! Owl’s Brew’s mixes are all handcrafted in small batches, using tea, whole...
- June 30th, 2016
- Comments Off on Sencha Naturals – get your Green Tea Latte on!
Matcha has experienced an explosive popularity surge these last few years and it’s not surprising given all the health benefits and amazing flavor. Matcha is simply stone ground green tea,...
- December 28th, 2015
- Comments Off on Tea Pigs – Tea Lovers in Hog Heaven
It started with tea, tea at one of those huge, really big tea companies. Where two people got to talking about quality and their addiction to mugs of the good...
- January 15th, 2015
- Comments Off on Thymely Herbals – Steeped in Flavor
In a time when tea is packed up in dark packages, metal cylinders, and every piece of the soak is sent nearly halfway across the world – we found a...
- June 9th, 2014
- Comments Off on SenTEAmental Moods – Hand-Blended Chicago Teas
Pick up a container of SenTEAmental Moods and prepare to be whirled into a delicious frenzy of teas, herbs, fresh dried veggies & fruit. Each blend is mixed to an...
- February 12th, 2014
- Comments Off on Owl’s Brew Mixers – Full Leaf Blends
When it’s party time you want something fun, interesting, and delicious to drink down. Sure, beer and wine are just fine, but setting up a few mixers gives it whole...
- October 18th, 2012
- Comments Off on Rishi Matcha & Sencha – Go Green (Tea)
Rishi Tea has been providing us with the highest quality loose tea leaves for a long while now. They are the tea that is served in our cafe, both hot...
- April 20th, 2011
- Comments Off on Tiesta Tea – Blending the best
Walk by our shelves and you’ll notice a new row of brightly colored bags – bright blue, green, purple, yellow, and red. The bag is modern and clean but holds a plethora of information. Turn...
- September 24th, 2010
- Comments Off on Serendipitea – Sip into relaxation
In the vast swaths of boxes and cans of tea out there, there sits a collection of indiscriminate brown boxes full of some of the best loose leaf tea, packaged in...
- December 23rd, 2009
- Comments Off on Rishi Tea, the meticulously brood over tea
In the current landscape of tea there are a near infinite number of choices out there. We have scoured and found some of the finest tea we’ve had – Rishi...