- May 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Quin Candy – handcrafted in Portland, OR
We’re thrilled to add more artisan candy to our grocery offering and without further ado, let us introduce our newest candy vendor: Quin Candy, from Portland, Oregon. Isn’t that box...
- May 2nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Askinosie S’more Bark – No campfire necessary
You don’t need a yard and a grill to enjoy that fantastic s’more flavor you’ve been craving all winter because Askinosie have created this amazing, limited edition s’mores bark! The...
- April 14th, 2016
- Comments Off on Simple & Crisp – the perfect fruity pairing
We love the simplicity of these artisanal dried fruit crackers. All the fruits are picked by sustainable growers at the height of ripeness to ensure great flavor and texture, as...
- April 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Spring 2016
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...
- March 21st, 2016
- Comments Off on Grady’s Cold Brew Coffee Bean Bags
Skip the long coffee shop lines and just make it yourself at home! This New Orleans style iced coffee concentrate has a bold, smooth flavor that will wake you right up...
- March 14th, 2016
- 1 Comment
East Troy Honey. It’s so sweet you can’t help but love it. You can eat it with just about anything – toast, oatmeal, as part of a salad dressing or...
- March 11th, 2016
- Comments Off on Galassi Pasta Sauces – family favorites in a jar
Don’t you just wish you could get a great tasting, home made style pasta sauce in a jar, rather than having to toil at the stove for an hour? Well...
- March 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on TCHO – innovative Californian chocolate
These 3 bars all won either silver or bronze medals at the 2015 International Chocolate Awards, so you’re looking at some serious winners here! Strawberry Rhubarb Pie This masterpiece is...
- March 1st, 2016
- Comments Off on Top Note Concentrates – give your drinks a complex twist!
Getting tired of your regular cocktail rotation? Well then you have to check out Top Note’s range of “notably complex” concentrates and mixers. We get tired of the regular old...
- March 1st, 2016
- Comments Off on Get your green on for St Patrick’s day
Looking for some green goodies to make your St Patrick’s day a little more fun? Look no further! We have plenty of green to go around! We also have chocolate...