- December 28th, 2015
- Comments Off on Tea Pigs – Tea Lovers in Hog Heaven
It started with tea, tea at one of those huge, really big tea companies. Where two people got to talking about quality and their addiction to mugs of the good...
- December 17th, 2015
- Comments Off on Skillet Boxset – All of The Hits
We’ve been pretty big fans of Skillet since their early work. But we’re not just keen on the early stuff, so when we saw their box set – we knew...
- December 16th, 2015
- Comments Off on Think Jerky – Attention To Flavorful Detail
We come from a city history of beef. We’re in the midwest, where dairy flows like a river and meats are served with all meals of the day. For our...
- December 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Sucré Chocolate – Don’t Let It Go Bayou
Hailing from the city of New Orleans, the chocolate masters of Sucré know their way around pairing the rich treat with tasty and delightful flavors. Currently, we carry two different...
- December 4th, 2015
- Comments Off on Veruca Chocolates Gelt – Real Deal
Gelt Chocolate coins seem to come in one sort – the mesh bags of waxy tin-covered coins that barely satisfies any kind of want for candy. Thankfully the dear folks...
- December 3rd, 2015
- Comments Off on Bittermilk #7 – A Seasonal Affair
We are huge fans of Bittermilk, crafting up delicious and very easy mixers that make drinks with friends just that much more awesome. This time, with their newest release, they’ve...
- November 17th, 2015
- Comments Off on Clancy’s Fancy – Three Levels of Heat
Ann Arbor has been a long-standing bastion of locally produced goods, supporting loads of products and names that are now synonymous with small batch foods across the country. It isn’t...
- November 11th, 2015
- Comments Off on Potter’s Crackers New Look – Beauty & Flavor to Match
Southport Grocery and Potter’s Crackers go back quite a ways, our blog post featuring them dates back to 2010. We didn’t really do much marketing around their amazing crackers mostly...
- October 30th, 2015
- Comments Off on Jacobsen Salty Honey Nut Chews – Chomp Together
We’re long fans of the wonder that is Jacobsen Salt, pulling salt water from a spotless park in the middle of the Oregon coast and spreading their cheer with tasty...
- October 22nd, 2015
- Comments Off on Ethereal Confections Gluten Free Baking Mixes – Done Right
We aren’t ones to jump on something just because it’s cool. We always make sure it’s worth the space we make for it on our shelves. We’re all for gluten-free...