- February 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on Hellion Cold Brew by Metric Coffee
Metric are a fantastic, local coffee roaster and we can’t get enough of their products. Everything is roasted and brewed in our great city of Chicago. Their website says “coming...
- February 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on EPIC Animal Oils
Animal oils aren’t just for cooking – EPIC suggest plenty of fun, alternative uses on their site, including making candles, using it as a hand salve or mustache wax and...
- February 17th, 2016
- Comments Off on Frittle ain’t your Grandma’s Brittle
Frittle reminds us of the inside of a Butterfinger except it’s SO much better! It also happens to be gluten free and vegan so it’ll make just about everyone happy....
- February 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Caramel Sauce Made the Old School Way – Hot Cakes White Sage Caramel Sauce
Have you ever had sage in your caramel sauce? Nope? Same here! We’re big fans of all Hot Cakes products and this baby is no exception, so we’re thrilled...
- February 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Picks for a Fabulously Unconventional Valentine’s Gift
For the less traditional folks this Valentine’s Day, we’ve selected an awesome range of less predictable gifts that we’d actually be psyched to give or receive, some of which are...
- February 5th, 2016
- Comments Off on 2016 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide – Traditional
Valentine’s day is a day steeped in love, chocolate and candy – and that is more than okay with us! Sometimes you need that kind of thing and what more...
- February 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Grown Up KidStuff Chocolate Syrup – Dairy Free Deliciousness
We’re kids at heart so you can find a range of Grown Up KidStuff products on our shelves. Check out the other sauces we’ve already featured on our blog: Original...
- January 22nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Brooklyn Wok Shop Chili Oil – Dialed in Heat
In the bustling markets across New York, a seemingly average jar of chili oil is stacked under smiling faces. The sauce comes from a family with a history in making...
- January 6th, 2016
- Comments Off on Mixedmade Trees Knees – Sweet Heat
Where it starts is in the Catskills, the rolling meandering green coated mountains that take up the most part of the state of New York. It comes from Sugarbush, what...
- December 29th, 2015
- Comments Off on BLiS Soy – A Sauce Worth Its Wait
BLiS has been a staple on our shelves for a few years – with their White Truffle Oil, Hot Sauce, and a couple others – and we’ve carried their Barrel...