- June 13th, 2016
- Comments Off on Big Picture Farm = Where Happy Goats Create Magic
Handmade in Vermont, these goat milk caramels are really something special. Their small scale, sustainable farm raises healthy, happy, free range goats who produce the highest quality milk that is...
- May 20th, 2016
- Comments Off on Katherine Anne Marshmallows – gourmet pillows of goodness
We love a good flavored marshmallow, so where better to source them than Katherine Anne Confections, based right here in Chicago. They have plenty of amazing flavors but here are...
- March 23rd, 2016
- Comments Off on Southport Grocery Drizzle Pretzels – snack heaven!
Introducing one of the most moreish things we create at Southport Grocery: the drizzle pretzel (and yes, moreish means they taste so good that you want to eat more) Our...
- February 16th, 2016
- Comments Off on Caramel Sauce Made the Old School Way – Hot Cakes White Sage Caramel Sauce
Have you ever had sage in your caramel sauce? Nope? Same here! We’re big fans of all Hot Cakes products and this baby is no exception, so we’re thrilled...
- October 8th, 2015
- Comments Off on 2015’s Halloween Treats – Ghoulish Goodies
We love a little holiday flair here at the store and standard Halloween goodies need an update. We brought in a handful of fall and Halloween sweets just in time...
- March 27th, 2014
- Comments Off on Urban Accents’ Late Winter Picks – Breakfast for Dessert & Vice Versa
Urban Accents seems to doing their due diligence when it comes to crafting luxurious eats. It may not come as a surprise, but we’re quite keen on breakfast for dinner,...
- February 12th, 2014
- Comments Off on Hey Boo Coconut Spreads – Delicious, Naturally
When it comes to coconut, it’s pretty much everywhere at this point, well save for spread on your sandwiches. Luckily, Hey Boo is here to fix that. We should start...
- December 7th, 2013
- Comments Off on 2013 Gift Giving Guide – Chocolate Lover
In our first ever gift giving guide, we wanted to give a helping hand in picking out a theme for someone as gifts. Pick and choose one or more items...
- July 3rd, 2013
- Comments Off on Recipes from our Chalkboard – Fat Toad Farm Goat Milk Caramel
Apple Cinnamon Caramel Bundt Cake 2 1/2 cups all-pupose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon Salt 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 2...
- April 8th, 2013
- Comments Off on Mayana Chocolate Bars – Chef Made Flavor Elegance
On the far north side of chicago, there is a small place churning out amazing chocolate bars packed with slowly heated caramel sauce which evidence of dedication to perfecting exquisite...