- January 31st, 2017
- Comments Off on Secret Supper in Review: January 2017
course by course: cheese & mushroom tortellini in a mushroom & butternut squash broth house porter sausage with smoked cauliflower puree, brussels sprouts & bread & butter cauliflower ...
- December 12th, 2016
- Comments Off on October’s Secret Supper in Review
As always, our Secret Supper menu focused heavily on local and seasonal ingredients. It doesn’t get any more autumnal than squash, sage, apple cider and pumpkin. October’s menu: garlic bread...
- November 28th, 2016
- Comments Off on Deck the Halls 2016 – Local Art for the Holidays
Deck the Halls is live! Our walls are adorned with tons of local art, all in the $40-140 price range. Perfect for gifts or getting yourself something to brighten a...
- November 4th, 2016
- Comments Off on Thanksgiving Catering 2016
We know what it’s like when your friends or family say they want to have Turkey Day at your house: pure panic, anxiety sweats, and wondering what in the world...
- October 25th, 2016
- Comments Off on People of Southport: Fredy
Fredy started out here as a dishwasher, but our kitchen staff saw his potential working with food and he eventually became a prep cook. There would be no hash without...
- October 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on People of Southport: Pedro
Pedro is a rock star. He’s one of those people who is always just helping out with everything, no matter what it is. His role is crucial in our kitchen...
- October 7th, 2016
- Comments Off on September’s Secret Supper in Review
This month, we’re letting the food speak for itself! Amuse bouche: parsnip fritter with smoked maple syrup Mini bialy with smoked salmon, our spiced cranberry marmalade & fresh horseradish...
- October 5th, 2016
- Comments Off on People of Southport: Caron
Caron has been working here for almost a year now; creating beautiful salads, perfect sandwiches, prepping catering and making us all laugh in the process. He wasn’t sure what to...
- September 27th, 2016
- Comments Off on People of Southport: Chris
Chris is another fairly long term employee – he’s been at Southport for over 4 years. With his extensive knowledge of how everything works here, he’s an indispensable force when...
- September 19th, 2016
- Comments Off on People of Southport: Stephanie
Stephanie, an Assistant Manager, has been with us for about a year now. She happened to be eating in the cafe with a friend and realized we were hiring so...