- January 19th, 2022
- Comments Off on valentine’s dinner for two
Snuggle in with a cozy dinner for two in celebration of Valentine’s Day!Everything is made from scratch, comes ready to heat & serve; heating instructions provided. Place your order here....
- August 10th, 2017
- Comments Off on New Preserve: Montmorency Cherry Sauce
If you love cherries, then you’ll be very happy to hear we have a new tart cherry sauce on the shelves, with whole cherries from Klug’s farm in Michigan, preserved...
- December 15th, 2016
- Comments Off on Smokey Chili Jam – adding some heat this Holiday season
We made Smokey Chili Jam for the first time last year and it was so popular that our limited edition first run sold out within weeks. This year, we’ve made...
- March 23rd, 2016
- Comments Off on Southport Grocery Drizzle Pretzels – snack heaven!
Introducing one of the most moreish things we create at Southport Grocery: the drizzle pretzel (and yes, moreish means they taste so good that you want to eat more) Our...
- December 7th, 2015
- Comments Off on Hash 3.0 – A Potato Update
We updated our potatoes not too long ago with something a bit chunkier than our first long-term version. The cubed version was great, tasty and gave the hash a much-needed...
- October 23rd, 2015
- Comments Off on Our New Burger – Midwest Is Best
We got to tinkering a few weeks ago. We loved how our burger was, love it for the many, many years it lived on our menu but wanted something a...
- September 18th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Spicy Dill Pickles – An Even Heat
Our Spicy Dill Pickles start just like our Pickled Green Tomatoes, save for one very important distinction – our chili flakes and house-dehydrated chile de árbols. The vinegar brine heats...
- September 9th, 2015
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Vol 1
It’s a labor of love, from start to finish. We put so much into our preserves – close work with reps and direct farm sourcing, scouring for the right ingredients....
- September 4th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Summer Berry Shrub – Bottled Summer Sun
We’re becoming quite keen on the flavor profile of shrubs. Sure kombuchas have a place as well as sodas, but when the two meet, magic arises creating a drinkable –...
- September 2nd, 2015
- Comments Off on The Things We Like – Staff Picks #1
Our staff has a pretty keen eye for flavor and a daily interaction with the things on our shelf. We thought, who better than them to pick their favorite things...