- September 2nd, 2015
- Comments Off on The Things We Like – Staff Picks #1
Our staff has a pretty keen eye for flavor and a daily interaction with the things on our shelf. We thought, who better than them to pick their favorite things...
- August 19th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Online Catering – Easily Best
We’ve been at this catering thing for a while, we rent our entire place in the evenings for private parties, corporate catering through our friends at cater2me, and of course...
- August 12th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our New Labels – Fresh Design
A lot of times it’s about who you know, it’s about the relationships you build to make the best of what you do, to have people with a particular set...
- July 22nd, 2015
- Comments Off on Pink Grapefruit Marmalade – Citrus Party Time
It's double pink all the way across the sky in mellow sweetness and nice grapefruit right out front.
- July 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Horseradish Mustard – Power Through
What happens when you put the powerfully punchy profile of horseradish with a nice spicy mustard? Take a dip in our Horseradish Mustard to find out. It’s a nice little...
- July 3rd, 2015
- Comments Off on Carrot Marmalade – Two Hearts Become One
Our preservationist is like a lot like other artists, trying to twist and edge out a flavor profile that compliments, heightens, or changes the preserve. This came into play when...
- June 29th, 2015
- Comments Off on Pickled Cherry Bombs – Spicy & Versatile
In the late summer, when the markets seem to reach a fever pitch, it’s right then that hot peppers make their debut. We love all kinds of local peppers, but...
- June 11th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Ramp Mustard – Spread the Spring
In the early days of spring a lot of people are itching to get outside and enjoy the weather, or avoiding the raindrops, but we usually have our eyes to...
- May 28th, 2015
- Comments Off on Behind the Jar – Our Red Pepper Jelly
We’ve noticed only our ‘winning’ preserves garner most of the limelight, but we do a whole slew of canned goods that deserve a few words written about them just as...
- May 27th, 2015
- Comments Off on Summer 2015’s First Menu Refresh
Here we are amongst the heat and rain and unrelenting humidity already and it’s only late May. Welcome to the unofficial start to summer here in Chicago. We thought it...