- September 18th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Spicy Dill Pickles – An Even Heat
Our Spicy Dill Pickles start just like our Pickled Green Tomatoes, save for one very important distinction – our chili flakes and house-dehydrated chile de árbols. The vinegar brine heats...
- September 16th, 2015
- Comments Off on Colonel Pabst Worcestershire – Boss Sauce
There is history to this sauce, but first we address the why. We are obsessed with finding the best things, be it vinegars for our pickles, ingredients used in the...
- September 9th, 2015
- Comments Off on Preserve Periodical Vol 1
It’s a labor of love, from start to finish. We put so much into our preserves – close work with reps and direct farm sourcing, scouring for the right ingredients....
- September 4th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Summer Berry Shrub – Bottled Summer Sun
We’re becoming quite keen on the flavor profile of shrubs. Sure kombuchas have a place as well as sodas, but when the two meet, magic arises creating a drinkable –...
- September 2nd, 2015
- Comments Off on The Things We Like – Staff Picks #1
Our staff has a pretty keen eye for flavor and a daily interaction with the things on our shelf. We thought, who better than them to pick their favorite things...
- August 19th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Online Catering – Easily Best
We’ve been at this catering thing for a while, we rent our entire place in the evenings for private parties, corporate catering through our friends at cater2me, and of course...
- August 12th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our New Labels – Fresh Design
A lot of times it’s about who you know, it’s about the relationships you build to make the best of what you do, to have people with a particular set...
- July 14th, 2015
- Comments Off on Our Horseradish Mustard – Power Through
What happens when you put the powerfully punchy profile of horseradish with a nice spicy mustard? Take a dip in our Horseradish Mustard to find out. It’s a nice little...
- July 6th, 2015
- Comments Off on Behind the Jar – Euro Plum Preserves
We’ve noticed only our ‘winning’ preserves garner most of the limelight, but we do a whole slew of canned goods that deserve a few words written about them just as...
- July 3rd, 2015
- Comments Off on Carrot Marmalade – Two Hearts Become One
Our preservationist is like a lot like other artists, trying to twist and edge out a flavor profile that compliments, heightens, or changes the preserve. This came into play when...